Sculpted, molded and poured by Jennie Lee, Weebabies Nursery is excited to introduce little micropreemie yawner Ava.
Baby Ava is a full body micropreemie yawning baby doll that is
super soft and floppy. Ava features a flexible neck which allows her
to turn side to side without a ball-joint (she is poured in one piece
with no glue or seams whatsoever).
- Super soft and floppy mix of the highest grade platinum silicone with no additives added
- Flexible neck turns side to side with no ball joint, poured in one piece with no glue or seams whatsoever
- Soft core belly and bum
- Drink and wet system installed prior to her pour
- Teeny Tiny lifecast hands and feet from a real baby
- Directionally monorooted with the highest quality newborn soft mohair (Slumberland dark brown and light brown mohair)
- Carefully painted with highest quality permanent silicone paint with realistic undertones, mottling & veining including realistic details such as her milia, newborn pimple, milk tongue
- Permanently matted to a silky smooth finish (feels like real baby skin!) I use a special silicone powder made from silicone so it bonds to the baby.
- Open mouth with realistic milk tongue (fits modified Paci and micropreemie bottles-included)